Vietnam visa extension
Vietnam visa news
Vietnam Visa on arrival posts
Visa Application Guide for Nha Trang, Vietnam (visa fees, processing time, emergency services, and extension)
The most famous scenic spots in Nha Trang are in the amazing background of white sand beaches, green mountains, and unindustrialized islands. For history lovers, Nha Trang is the site of the remains of the kingdom of Champa, Buddhist temples, and Gothic Catholic churches. Natural hot springs, salt fields, and unique waterfalls provide countless sightseeing and entertainment activities, making Nha Trang one of the most popular tourist cities in Vietnam.
How to apply for a Nha Trang, Vietnam visa? This article is written for you.
1 / Vietnam landing visa:
Vietnam landing visa allows foreign tourists to obtain a visa after landing in Vietnam. This visa needs to apply for a visa approval letter online in advance.
All foreigners can apply for a landing visa. The most urgent service should be handled within one hour.
Here is how to apply for a landing visa in Vietnam:
- Fill in the visa application form online: https://www.vietnam-visa.in/apply-vietnam-visa/
- Make sure you provide all the details required by the form. Check your spelling carefully, especially your name, date of birth, and passport number.
- Landing visa available: single entry visa or multiple entry visa, and whether you need a 30 day or 87 days validity period. Check everything and if you are sure everything is correct, please submit the application form and pay for the service. After a successful application, you will receive an email reply immediately. Please check all information again.
- Wait for 2-3 working days to get the visa approval letter to print out and bring it to Vietnam.
- After arriving at the airport, look for the visa on arrival/landing visa office. Then submit all the requirements (original passport, visa approval, completed entry and exit form, 2 photos) and wait for them to process your visa.
- After processing the visa, they will call you by name and ask you to pay the visa stamping fee in cash. Please prepare us dollars or Vietnamese Dong (single entry: USD $25; multiple entries: USD $50).
After receiving the visa, please check the visa information. If the visa is correct, go to the prosecutor’s gate and enter Vietnam. This visa is more convenient than applying for a standard visa from the Vietnamese embassy. Most importantly, this visa will allow you to stay in Vietnam for three months, so it is very good for those who intend to travel for a long time.
Visa Application Guide for Nha Trang, Vietnam
2 / Vietnam e-visa:
Vietnam e-visa is one of several visa types provided by the Vietnam immigration bureau to foreigners. The e-visa is valid for 30 days and is limited to one entry. It takes 2-3 full working days to process (emergency processing time can be provided if you need an e-visa urgently). At present, nationals of 80 countries can obtain Vietnamese e-visa.
In vietnam-visa.in How about applying for the Vietnam e-visa?
- Please click this link (visa type selection: Evisa): https://www.vietnam-visa.in/apply-vietnam-visa/
- Upload your passport photo (personal information page) and a passport size photo (white or blue background).
- After applying for e-visa online, please wait 2 working days and we will send the visa to your email.
- After receiving the visa, please check whether the visa information is correct (if you find any errors, please contact us immediately).
- If you have not received your visa after two working days, please email us and ask about your visa status.
- Please download the. PDF file and print two copies of your visa to ensure it correct while traveling.
- When arriving in Vietnam: enter Vietnam by presenting a visa and passport directly.
Please note: passport information and visa information must be exactly the same. If you change your passport after applying for a visa, please re-apply for a new visa.
Visa fee and processing time:
- Tourist visa: Fee: USD $40. Processing time: 2 working days. Emergency service charge: USD $55. Processing time: 1 working day.
- Business visa: Fee: USD $50. Processing time: 2 working days. Emergency service charge: USD $70. Processing time: 1 working day.
This website guarantees 100% visa success and 100% refund for visa failure.
3 / Visa extension:
You can go directly to the Immigration Department of Vietnam.
Or through this website to handle the extension service, Please email to email@example.com