In order to get the Visa at Vietnam airport (Visa on arrival), you need to apply online for the Visa approval letter. This letter is approved and published by Vietnam Immigration Department.
– Cheap: Visa on arrival has cheaper price than the fee if you apply the Visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam. Please check total fee to get visa at embassy or consulate of Vietnam in your country and then compare with us, for example, 1-month single entry tourist visa, only $8 + $25 ($8 is service fee pay for us to get visa approval letter & $25 is stamp fee pay to get visa stamped on your passport).
– Hassle free: No need to contact the embassy or consulate of Vietnam for any procedure, just apply online to receiving visa approval letter via email then print to show for boarding and picking up visa on arrival.
– Easy to amend: It is impossible to amend entry and exit date if you got visa from embassy, but you can amend or change entry and exit date easy with visa on arrival.
– Paid full amount to get visa at embassy, but just from $8 for service fee until picking up the visa into your passport when you arrive Vietnam. So less cost if your trip delayed or cancelled.
– Embassy require extra paper works (visa approval letter) if you apply business visa with them, but we are not. Citizens of some countries like Iran, Iraq, Oman, UAE, Pakistan, Bangladesh….arerequired visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration even request for tourist visa, but you can get visa on arrival much easy with us.
– Fast & Support 24/7: Consular section for visa just open few hours in few days in a week for visa applicants. However, you can apply visa on arrival any time, day or night, even you can apply during public holidays.The website service is available 24/7 and is systematically automated. “Visa On Arrival Office” at the airport also open 24/7
We always try our best to make you happy and comfortable with us.