In order to get the Visa at Vietnam airport (Visa on arrival), you need to apply online for the Visa approval letter. This letter is approved and published by Vietnam Immigration Department.
To apply Vietnam visa on arrival online, you just need to fill in our “Vietnam visa application Form online“, pay the service fee, get your “Visa approval letter” within 1 or 2 working days and pick up your visa at your destination airport (Noi Bai airport (Ha Noi city), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City city), Cam Ranh airport (Nha Trang city) and Da Nang airport (Da Nang city).
When the visa approval letter done, we will forward you a copy by email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration checkpoints at International Airports in Vietnam. When you arrive in Viet Nam, the Immigration officers will have those documents ready and will be able to issue your entry visa into your passport.
Here below procedure to get visa approval letter with us:
– Apply &make the payment online with us to request visa approval letter – Lowest price Guarantee
– Wait 1 – 2 days for approval from Vietnam Immigration. Rush service is available but extra fee will be charged.
– Receiving visa approval letter by email. Check it careful to make sure all information is correct then print a copy to show for boarding and getting visa on arrival.
How the visa letter looks like?
Vietnam Visa approval letter is a document issued by Vietnam Immigration Department (Vietnam Ministry of Public Security). It functions as an official permission allowing its owner(s) to board the flight to Vietnam and get visa stamped onto the passport upon arrival at Vietnam airports.
The sample of Vietnam visa approval letter is at below:
• Because Vietnam Immigration Office policy, they list a number of people on the same visa letter, so we offer private/confidential visa letter is showing your name or your group in 1 letter without others name on your letter. But you have to pay extra 8USD/letter for you or your group.
• The letter of approval cannot be amended once it is issued, you are required to apply for a new letter in case you wish to update your information.