How to apply for a Vietnamese visa
[Vietnamese Consulate] How to apply for a Vietnamese visa in India
（1）Documents need to prepare to apply for a visa at the Vietnamese consulate in India:
- Ordinary passport valid for 06 months;
- Application form;
- 02 passport photo (size 4×6 cm);
- Visa fee;
- A letter of introduction from a Vietnamese company (if apply for a business visa);
- An addressed envelope (used to mail a passport back to you).
The address is as follows:
CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM IN MUMBAI
- Address: B-306 Oberoi Chamber New Link Road Andheri (w), Mumbai 400 053, India
- Phone: (91-22) 26736688 | 6732339
- Fax: (91-22) 26736633
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN NEW DELHI
- Address: 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapury, New Delhi – 110 021
- Phone: (91-11) 2687.9852
- Fax: (91-11) 2687.9869
- Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The form should be downloaded from the local consulate website or collected directly from the consulate;
- After successful application, the passport must have a visa stamp;
- If you are flying to Vietnam you can apply for a Vietnamese Visa on arrival online or E-visa.
（2） Online application for Vietnam visa on arrival (recommended)
Visa on arrival (VOA) or landing visa. Please follow the steps below:
Step 1: fill in the online visa application form: https://www.vietnam-visa.in/apply-vietnam-visa/ make payment ad wait to receive the visa approval letter (entry letter) by email within 2 working days, or provide other emergency services according to your needs.
Step 2: prepare the required documents (*) to receive the visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam International Airport.
- (*） Required documents: Printed visa approval letter, passport, entry and exit forms (NA1 form), 02 passport photos, visa stamp fee;
- Visa on arrival is only applicable to air passengers;
- Visa fees: Visa approval letter fee paid online (from USD 6) and visa stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam Airport (USD 25-50).
（3） Apply for Vietnam e-visa Online
Please click the link below to check whether your nationality can apply for the Vietnam e-visa: Citizens are eligible to apply for the Vietnam e-visa
If you are eligible for a Vietnam e-visa, please make sure that you can obtain an e-visa by:
- Ordinary passport valid for 03-06 months ;
- 01 passport size photo
- Passport profile page and photo upload
- Credit card online payment of e-visa fees.
Application link (government website):https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/vi_VN/web/guest/trang-chu-ttdt
Application link (Agency website): https://www.vietnam-visa.in/apply-vietnam-visa/
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN