How to apply for a Vietnamese visa
[Vietnamese Consulate] How to apply for a Vietnamese visa in The United States
（1）Documents need to prepare to apply for a visa at the Vietnamese consulate in The United States:
- Ordinary passport valid for 06 months;
- Application form;
- 02 passport photo (size 4×6 cm);
- Visa fee;
- A letter of introduction from a Vietnamese company (if apply for a business visa);
- An addressed envelope (used to mail a passport back to you).
The address is as follows:
EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN WASHINGTON
- Address: 1233 20th Street N.W, Suite 400, Washington D.C.20036
- Phone: +001-202-8610737
- Fax: +001-202-8610917 | 8611297
- Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM IN SAN FRANCISCO
- Address: 1700 California Street, Suite 580, San Francisco, CA 94109
- Phone: +1-0415-922-1707
- Fax: +1-0415-922-1848
- Email: email@example.com
CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM IN HOUSTON
- Address: 5251 Westheimer Road, Suite 1100, Houston, Texas 77056
- Phone: +001-713.850.1233 | 7138771326 | 7138400096
- Fax: +001-713.871.0312 | 7138100159
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The form should be downloaded from the local consulate website or collected directly from the consulate;
- After successful application, the passport must have a visa stamp;
- If you are flying to Vietnam you can apply for a Vietnamese Visa on arrival online or E-visa.
（2） Online application for Vietnam visa on arrival (recommended)
Visa on arrival (VOA) or landing visa. Please follow the steps below:
Step 1: fill in the online visa application form: https://www.vietnam-visa.in/apply-vietnam-visa/ make payment ad wait to receive the visa approval letter (entry letter) by email within 2 working days, or provide other emergency services according to your needs.
Step 2: prepare the required documents (*) to receive the visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam International Airport.
- (*） Required documents: Printed visa approval letter, passport, entry and exit forms (NA1 form), 02 passport photos, visa stamp fee;
- Visa on arrival is only applicable to air passengers;
- Visa fees: Visa approval letter fee paid online (from USD 6) and visa stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam Airport (USD 25-50).
（3） Apply for Vietnam e-visa Online
Please click the link below to check whether your nationality can apply for the Vietnam e-visa: Citizens are eligible to apply for the Vietnam e-visa
If you are eligible for a Vietnam e-visa, please make sure that you can obtain an e-visa by:
- Ordinary passport valid for 03-06 months ;
- 01 passport size photo
- Passport profile page and photo upload
- Credit card online payment of e-visa fees.
Application link (government website):https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/vi_VN/web/guest/trang-chu-ttdt
Application link (Agency website): https://www.vietnam-visa.in/apply-vietnam-visa/
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN