vietnam visa 2021
Vietnam visa fee
Visa On Arrival
[Vietnam visa 2024] latest fees for Vietnamese visa | e-visa | landing visa
After Covid-19 disease, Vietnam is stepping up measures to prevent the virus from entering and spreading.
Foreigners in Vietnam need to comply with the instructions and regulations of the Vietnamese Ministry of health to prevent the spread of the 2019 coronavirus disease. The following is an overview of the new tourism-related policies, as well as health precautions required by Vietnam for all locals and foreigners.
Latest news: On August 15, 2023, the Vietnamese government extended the validity of e-visas to 90 days. Apply right now on this link. Moreover, you can stay Vietnam for up to 90 days with multiple-entry.
Vietnam has resumed international business flights to Guangzhou, Taiwan, Seoul, Tokyo, Phnom Penh, and Vientiane (there are also flights from Nanjing, China to Hanoi, Vietnam every Saturday). Currently, only diplomats, experts, directors, managers, investors, and their respective family members, as well as Vietnamese citizens, are allowed to enter Vietnam. All visitors must comply with the specific provisions of covid-19 and carry the necessary documents before they are allowed to enter Vietnam.
At present, e-visa has not been resumed. Foreign citizens who want to come to Vietnam can apply for a landing visa (business visa for three months single entry). All foreign citizens must be guaranteed by Vietnamese companies. After entering Vietnam, they should also participate in isolation according to the laws of Vietnam. For customers who already have Vietnamese guarantee companies, please follow the instructions below to apply for a Vietnamese visa:
- Guarantee company: scan the business license.
- For customers: scan the passport. The passport is valid for more than 6 months and there are two blanks.
Please send the following materials to us by email: email@example.com
After receiving the materials and paying for them, we will help you prepare all the materials and send them to your company. Your company just only seal and sign.
Processing time: 3-5 weeks.
Option 1: the cost of providing a Vietnam approval letter (excluding the $25 visa stamping fee at the airport)
- Ho Chi Minh guarantee company: 650 USD / person = 15,300,000 vnd
- Hanoi guarantee company: 750 USD / person = 17,600,000 vnd
- Guarantee companies in other provinces please contact us directly.
+Isolation cost: the guarantee company will contact the health department on its own to formulate an isolation plan for inbound customers and bear the isolation cost.
Option 2: package services include: Immigration dispatch, isolation of hotel meals and accommodation, car transfer from airport to the hotel, and testing of COVID. (excluding visa stamping fee of $25 paid at the airport)
- Ho Chi Minh City: US $2750 / person
- Hanoi: US $ 2550 USD / person
Isolation procedure: visitors will be isolated in 3-4 star hotels (14 days per specific time), 1 person/room.
- Please wait until you have the visa approval letter before booking.
- The guarantee company will sign guarantee documents for customers entering Vietnam.
- After receiving the visa approval, please check the visa information again. If there is a problem, please report it as soon as possible so that it can be fixed. We can’t help you to correct the mistake if you don’t find it until you arrive at the airport.
- Apply Vietnam e-visa right now on this link.