Vietnam business visa
Vietnamese Temporary Resident Card (TRC) for New Zealand citizens – work purposes
New Zealand citizens working in Vietnam must obtain a work permit and hold a visa for the right purpose before they can legally stay in Vietnam. After obtaining a work permit, New Zealand citizens may consider obtaining a temporary residence permit with a working code (symbol: LĐ). The validity period of the temporary residence permit is from 01 to 02 years, depending on the terms of the contract signed with the Vietnamese unit or enterprise.
Issue conditions of temporary residence permit (work purpose)
In order to be considered for granting a temporary residence permit, New Zealand employees working in Vietnam must meet the following conditions:
- The passport is valid for more than 13 months. Because, according to Article 38 (1) and (4) of law 47/2014/QH13, the term of the temporary residence permit is at least 30 days shorter than that of the passport or document available for international travel;
- Using the symbol LĐ or DN (work visa or business visa) for the correct purpose;
- Registration of temporary residence must be completed in communes and district police stations in accordance with regulations;
- Have a work permit valid for at least 13 months.
Application documents for a temporary residence card (work purpose)
The preparation documents for New Zealand employees to apply for a temporary residence permit (work purpose) include:
- The original passport is still valid according to the regulations;
- 02 2×3 size photos taken in recent 6 months with white background;
- Temporary residence registration form certified by the local police where the applicant lives;
- A written request for a temporary residence permit for an alien on form NA6;
- Application form for a temporary residence card issued under form NA8
- Original work permit;
- The legal documents of the company, guarantee institution or organization include: business license, investment certificate, or representative office establishment document… The place where foreign workers work in Vietnam；
- Other documents (if requested by the Immigration Department).
Process of applying for a temporary residence card (work purpose)
After preparing all the documents, the unit or enterprise employing foreigners should implement the administrative procedures in the institutions that are qualified to apply for a temporary residence card.
Submit the application at the following address:
- Immigration – Ministry of public security;
- Or the Immigration Department of the provincial or municipal police department;
Receiving and processing of documents:
- After checking the files, the Immigration Department sends the receipt to the applicant (form NB7) and charges for it;
- If the record is invalid, the receiver will guide you to add a complete record;
- Specified processing time: 05-07 working days from the date of receiving the complete and valid file.
Get results: the person receiving the results will have to produce a receipt, ID card, or passport to check and compare the results to receive the temporary residence card.
Vietnamese Temporary Resident Card (TRC)
Providing temporary residence permit service for New Zealand citizens
Applying for a temporary residence permit will take a long time to prepare, travel, and wait in the immigration office, and the operator must be proficient in the law and related procedures, language barrier brings great difficulties. New Zealand customers who want to apply for a temporary residence card in Vietnam can easily use the professional temporary residence permit service of this website.
With 10 years of experience in providing services to foreigners, we are a well-known long-term partner of thousands of enterprises in Vietnam. We deal with customers:
- Single quotation and the most competitive cost in the market.
- Complete the profile on behalf of the company and work directly with state officials.
- Deal with difficulties and emergencies quickly.
- Support consultation on the Vietnamese visa, temporary residence card, work permit, entry to Vietnam…
- Ensure the time and information security of enterprises and applicants.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org In order to get timely support and advice on temporary residence cards for foreigners!
contact us to apply for Vietnamese TRC