Vietnam temporary residence card
Vietnamese Temporary Resident Card (TRC) for Mexican – Purpose of Visiting Family : Requirements & How To Get
Relatives (wives, husbands, or children) of Mexican employees working in Vietnam and Mexican living with Vietnamese spouses or Vietnamese parents can be granted temporary residence cards (symbol TT). The term of the temporary residence permit for visiting relatives shall not exceed 3 years. When it is about to expire, it is necessary to apply for an extension of the term of the temporary residence permit according to the regulations.
Conditions for issuing a temporary residence card
- If you want to apply for a temporary residence card, your passport must be valid for at least 13 months;
- The visa used in Vietnam must be for the correct purpose of visiting relatives (symbol TT or VR);
- Some papers have proved the relative relationship. These documents must be translated, notarized, and consular legalized according to regulations.
The purpose of a temporary residence card
According to Article 38 (1) and (3) of Law No. 47/2014/QH13 on the entry, exit, transit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam, there are the following provisions:
- The validity period of a TT temporary residence card is at least 30 days shorter than that of a passport or international travel document;
- The longest period of validity of a TT temporary residence permit is 03 years.
Application documents for a temporary residence card
If you want to apply for a temporary residence card, please prepare the following documents:
- The original passport is still valid;
- 02 pictures of 2x3cm size pasted on the declaration form;
- Temporary residence registration form certified by local police;
- Proof of relationship.
If a Mexican is a relative (wife, husband, or child) of a foreign worker working in Vietnam, the following documents should be added:
- The legal documents of the company, guarantee institution or organization include: business license, investment certificate, or representative office establishment document… The place where foreign employees work in Vietnam;
- Passport and temporary residence permit (valid for more than 12 months) of key employees in Vietnam;
- Application form for a temporary residence card (NA6).
For Mexican under 18 years old whose parents are Vietnamese or whose spouse is a Vietnamese guarantor, the following documents must be added:
- Identity documents of relatives of Vietnamese citizens;
- Application form for temporary residence permit guarantee (NA7).
Process of applying for a temporary residence card
After all the necessary documents are ready, the applicant needs to go to one of the institutions accepting the procedure to apply for a temporary residence permit for a family visit:
- North: Hanoi immigration office: 44 – 46 Trần Phú, Ba Đình.
- South: Ho Chi Minh City, immigration department: 333 – 335 – 337 Nguyễn Trãi, Nguyễn Cư Trinh, Quận 1.
- Or immigration management offices of provincial and municipal police bureaus.
After checking the application, the Immigration Department sends the receipt to the person who submitted the application. If the file is invalid, the application acceptor will guide you to supplement it. From the date of receiving a complete and valid file, the processing time is 05-07 working days.
Processing time of application for temporary residence card:
According to the regulations, the processing time of the application for granting a temporary residence card to foreign investors is 05 working days after receiving the complete and valid application (not submitted date).
Providing temporary residence cards service for Mexican
Applying for a temporary residence permit will take a long time to prepare, travel, and wait in the immigration office, and the operator must be proficient in the law and related procedures, language barrier brings great difficulties. Mexican customers who want to apply for a temporary residence card in Vietnam can easily use the professional temporary residence permit service of this website.
With 10 years of experience in providing services to foreigners, we are a well-known long-term partner of thousands of enterprises in Vietnam. We deal with customers:
- Single quotation and the most competitive cost in the market.
- Complete the profile on behalf of the company and work directly with state officials.
- Deal with difficulties and emergencies quickly.
- Support consultation on the Vietnamese visa, temporary residence card, work permit, entry to Vietnam…
- Ensure the time and information security of enterprises and applicants.
Please contact us: email@example.com In order to get timely support and advice on temporary residence cards for foreigners!
Contact us to apply for Vietnamese TRC