Vietnam temporary residence card
Vietnamese Temporary Resident Card (TRC) for Dutch citizens – Investment purpose: Requirements & How To Get
Investment temporary residence card (Type: DT) is issued to foreign investors or shareholders who inject capital into Vietnamese enterprises. Foreign investors who want to obtain temporary residence permits need to prove their investment activities in Vietnam through relevant documents and enter Vietnam with a visa for the right purpose.
At present, more and more Dutch people come to Vietnam to invest. In order to give Dutch investors more information about temporary residence permits in Vietnam, this article is specially provided for Dutch citizens who come to Vietnam to invest and want to obtain temporary residence permits in Vietnam.
The legal basis for issuing temporary residence card to Dutch investors is as follows:
- Law 47/2014/QH2013 on the entry, exit, transit, and residence rights of foreigners in Vietnam;
- Decree 82/2015/NĐ-CP on visa exemption for Vietnamese living abroad and foreigners who are husbands, wives, or children of foreign Vietnamese or foreign Vietnamese;
- Circular 04/2015/TT-BCA details the document forms of entry, exit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam.
Conditions for issuing temporary residence card to Dutch investors:
- The validity period of a Dutch passport must exceed 2-5 years (as the case may be);
- The visa used in Vietnam must be aimed at the correct purpose of foreign investors, and the type is DT;
- The investment certificate or business license shows the investment or capital investment in Vietnam company.
The validity period of temporary residence card for Dutch investors:
- The investor’s temporary residence permit is valid for up to five years. However, in the process of issuing the temporary residence permit, the Immigration Department will consider many factors related to enterprises and individuals in the country in order to issue the temporary residence permit within an appropriate period of time.
- The validity period of an investor’s temporary residence permit is at least 30 days shorter than that of a passport or international travel document.
Documents concerning Dutch citizens’ application for a temporary residence card in Vietnam:
The files of Dutch investors applying for a temporary residence permit (one set of applications) include:
- The original passport is valid according to the regulations;
- 02 3×4 white background pictures;
- Temporary residence registration form certified by the local police at the place of residence;
- Declaration form of temporary residence permit for foreigners (Form NA8);
- Petition of guarantee company, business (Form NA6);
- Notarized copy of business license/investment certificate;
- Some records related to business operation (if necessary).
Vietnam Temporary Resident Card (TRC) – Investment purpose
The place to apply for a temporary residence card in Vietnam:
In the provincial and municipal Immigration Bureau or the Immigration Bureau of the police station.
Processing time of application for temporary residence card:
According to the regulations, the processing time of the application for granting a temporary residence card to foreign investors is 05 working days after receiving the complete and valid application (not submitted date).
Providing temporary residence permit service for Dutch citizens
Applying for a temporary residence permit will take a long time to prepare, travel, and wait in the immigration office, and the operator must be proficient in the law and related procedures, language barrier brings great difficulties. Dutch customers who want to apply for a temporary residence card in Vietnam can easily use the professional temporary residence permit service of this website.
With 10 years of experience in providing services to foreigners, we are a well-known long-term partner of thousands of enterprises in Vietnam. We deal with customers:
- Single quotation and the most competitive cost in the market.
- Complete the profile on behalf of the company and work directly with state officials.
- Deal with difficulties and emergencies quickly.
- Support consultation on the Vietnamese visa, temporary residence card, work permit, entry to Vietnam…
- Ensure the time and information security of enterprises and applicants.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org In order to get timely support and advice on temporary residence cards for foreigners!
Contact us to apply for Vietnamese TRC