Vietnam e-visa 2023
Vietnam travel guide
FLIGHT FROM AHMEDABAD TO HA NOI – Do need a Vietnam visa? How to apply urgent visa?
From 27 Sep 2022, Vietjet has opened another flight from Ahmedabad – Ha Noi with a frequency of 4 flights/week every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Therefore, Indian citizens or foreign citizens living in India can fly directly from Ahmedabad – Ha Noi to travel without having to transit.
Indian citizens must apply for a Vietnam visa, foreigners in India who are not eligible for visa exemption must also apply for a visa to enter Vietnam.
Applying for a visa to Vietnam needs to satisfy the conditions required by the Competent Authority.
This is to ensure the safety of visitors and at the same time make it easier for the Vietnamese Government to control those entering Vietnam.
Accordingly, 02 of the most important conditions that Indian citizens and foreigners in India need to meet include:
- Have a passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Have an ordinary passport with at least 2 blank pages.
There are 3 ways to apply for a visa to Vietnam, including:
- 👉 Option 1: Apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnamese Embassy in India/home country;
- 👉 Option 2: Apply for an entry visa at the airport (Pre-Visa Approval Letter);
- 👉 Option 3: Apply for Vietnam e-visa, also known as Vietnam E-visa.
In these 3 ways, We encourage you to apply for a Vietnam visa at the airport (Pre-Visa approval letter) because the procedure is simpler and saves more time.
Apply for a Vietnam visa at the arrival airport (Pre-Visa Approval Letter):
This is the simplest form of applying for a Vietnam visa for Indian citizens.
To save time and effort, you should choose this visa application. Specifically, applicants can apply for a visa at Vietnam’s arrival airports.
To apply for this visa, you will need:
- A passport is valid for at least 6 months. Temporary passports are not accepted.
- A valid entry letter to Vietnam with the appropriate entry purpose.
- Click this link to apply Pre-Visa Approval Letter: https://www.vietnam-visa.in/apply-vietnam-visa/
Having all the above documents, you fly to Vietnam at the right time and place stated in the entry letter.
Next, present the necessary documents to the customs officer to stamp the visa on your passport.
During this process, you will be asked to pay the visa stamping fee in full.
Please follow the following steps to submit your Vietnamese e-visa application:
- Step 1: visit https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/ =>Select “e-visa issue to enter the main portal for applying Vietnam eVisa” = > select for foreigners to get ready.
- Step 2: Carefully read the whole process in the text to understand what you want to do, and then click the “next” button.
- Step 3: fill in the personal information in the E-Visa application form according to the instructions of this Vietnam E-Visa application form, and upload the portrait photo and passport data information page.
- Step 4: receive the verification code and pay.
Don’t forget to save this code, because you need to use this code later to check the status of your Vietnam E-Visa and download your Vietnam E-Visa letter. No email with this code was sent from the system, so please complete it yourself. The next step is to pay the processing fee. The fee is $25 and will not be refunded whether your E-Visa application is approved or not.
- Step 5: obtain Vietnam E-Visa results:
After a few working days, you can visit this link: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/web/guest/tra-cuu-thi-thuc And check whether your E-Visa application has been approved. If yes, please download and print it for Immigration Customs.
The process of submitting an e-visa application form for Vietnam seems simple, but it is not as easy as you think.
Just make sure you fill in the correct information, because it cannot be changed or edited when sending and processing applications.
At that time, you have no choice but to apply for a new visa, which means double or triple the cost.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VIETNAM URGENT VISA?
This website provides fast visa service, For urgent cases:
Please click this link, choose the date you want to get your visa and make payment: https://www.vietnam-visa.in/apply-vietnam-visa/